Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you get rid of acne thats on your forehead?

I started getting zits on my forehead in the summer and they come and then go and then it comes back again! I tried this murad stuff and it didnt work and I pulled back my bangs so they aren't on my face anymore, so nothing is working it won't go away what should I do





ThanksHow do you get rid of acne thats on your forehead?
If you had pop them or strach them use a antibiotic cream (nerospion)


so it would not get infected and leave a darker scar.





I had the same problem until I had research some of the OTC products on the market so far it is Neutrogena that has been working.


use a product that is oil free I like Acne stress control line form Neutrogena.





use the evaluation to find which product will work for you .


http://www.neutrogena.com/PersonalEvalua鈥?/a>





then try to find the store brand of the that Neutrogenas product. (save money)





How do you get rid of acne thats on your forehead?
Honey you are 12! (You said that from your other question)





You are going through changes so what do you expect to happen? EVERYONE get pimples and breaks out. ESPECIALLY at your age!





Ok, so here are my tips:





*Do NOT touch your face with your dirty hands! ALWAYS wash your hands before touching your face. You do know what a pimple is right? It is just dirt and oil and if you touch your face throughout the day, well, you are getting dirt on it!





*Wash your face twice a day, morning and night. No more than twice a day!





*DO NOT, DO NOT pop, squeeze, pick at your zits and pimples! That is the worst thing that you can do! This causes scars, infection and MORE pimples!





Sorry honey but you are 12 and this is what you go through, what I went through and all other girls. In the meantime just try to keep your face as clean as possible!





Good luck!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans