Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cheap and Easy way to cure acne for good?

I have acne on my chest, shoulders and face. It will be summer soon and I am starting highschool after being homeschooled for 7th and 8th grade. My acne gets better during the summer but during the winter months it is really severe(at least I feel that way) is there a cheap and easy solution that won't stop working after just a little while? I use birth control for my acne and although it helps my face it does nothing for my chest and shoulders. Please Help.


ThanksCheap and Easy way to cure acne for good?
I would go back to your doctor or whoever gave you birth control and tell them that it's not working for your chest and back. There are lots of other prescriptions you can try; most of them can be used along with birth control. You could try an oral antibiotic.





You can try using topicals on your back %26amp; chest. You can get these for fairly cheap from the drugstore. The best one by far is 5 % benzoyl peroxide. It doesn't cure acne (nothing does, unfortunately) but it definitely helps. Put it on clean skin, like after a shower, and spread it everywhere (eg. don't spot treat).Cheap and Easy way to cure acne for good?
. Mix half teaspoon of sandalwood and turmeric powder in a little water and apply it on affected area. It is one of the best home remedies for acne to get clear face. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
Wash your face with warm water and salt. Pat it dry then apply Sesame oil. Sesame oil is antibacterial which will help fight bacteria. Try out and see it should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans