Saturday, June 26, 2010

Should I buy clearasil pads to treat acne? Or should I but something else?

I have been reading some reviews lately saying clearasil pads work, or they make it worse.





My question is, should I buy it or not. If not, what should I buy?(Tell me a place where I could buy it at like a local store,walmart,walgreens,etc)





I have been told to buy this thing called ';panoxyl 5% gel'; but I heard some bad stuff if it touches other parts then just skin.Should I buy clearasil pads to treat acne? Or should I but something else?
they make them worse. try this.


You should give tea tree oil a shot. I had mild acne for a while and even tho I washed my face every night I still had acne. So I used tea tree oil and within a week my acne was pretty much gone except for a few spots here and there, which will fade soon too.


Tea tree oil can be used for any skin type even if you have very sensitive skin. And in that case I would dilute the oil with either water or aloe vera gel, which you can get at any drug store.


There are only two downsides to tea tree oil and that is that the smell is pretty strong, and it can dry out your skin a little, which can be taken care of by using a moisturizer.


The oil can be found in any drugstore/grocery store/health store in the same isle as the finger nail polish remover for about $6. There are many different kinds but you can get whatever brand as long as it says 100% tea tree oil.


I would recommend putting it on at night before you go to sleep.


If you have any more questions there are many websites about this product, or feel free to ask me.Should I buy clearasil pads to treat acne? Or should I but something else?
Hey! why dont you try out these simple homemade recipes, try your luck hopefully they'll work out (inshallah- if god wants)





THE FIRST RECIPE:


take a Cauliflower and squeeze and drain its juice then apply the juice on the acne





THE NEXT RECIPE: take 1/3 cup cocoa ,


3 tsp of heavy cream ,


1/3 cup of ripe papaya,


? Cup honey ,


3 tsp of oatmeal powder ,


Mix cocoa and heavy cream in a container. Add the ripe papaya and continue stirring with honey. Mix them thoroughly and add the oatmeal powder. Continue Stirring until it will turn into thick creamy paste. Apply on the acne. Rinse with lukewarm water. It is safe to do this everyday or use this alternately.


wish you good luck!
this is only if you have really bad acne. i was lucky but my brother wasn;t at all. he had REALLY bad acne. if you ask a dermatolygyst about acutaine (spelled wrong most likely) it works and you face wont have NOT ONE break out. but its strong and you need a presciption. ----i hope i helped.
Use a dab of toothpaste on the offending blemish. Put it on right before you go to bed, and the blemish will be at least 75% to 95% gone by morning.
Okay For me i didn't like clearasil but I have used Proactive and it worked GREAT then I bought the Nuetragena Wave and I loved That!So Everyday I use ProActiv Once then use the Wave Everyday Morning and Night!
I love clearasil! All of their products work so amazingly! I would pair the pads with the 4 step kit.. You need to toner and the moisturizer for really great skin!
i dont think clearisil or anything like that works..you should try pro-active...its very good and works brilliantly!! good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans