Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to get rid of my acne?

How can i loose acne.


I have had really bad acne for about a year now.


I am using Proactiv repairing lotion for about 1-2 weeks now, but i havent noticed much of a difference


Do i need to keep using it or should i use something else


I dont know what to do anymore, i just want my acne gone!How to get rid of my acne?
i had really really bad acne too but i bought oxy pads and the wave cleaner and mine all cleared upHow to get rid of my acne?
What the skin needs is a treatment that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com





P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her story at her site:





http://hopurl.com/50020





Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story


.
i hate proactive. it helped my skin for a bit but then my skin broke out twice as bad after about three weeks.





try toothpaste (white to make the redness go down) as a spot treatment or a mask.





go to your doctor and ask for some oral medications, i find those work the best, as well as the pad things, (Stridex maximum strength seem to work pretty well)





also, dont try to dry up your skin too much, as you can break oiut from your skin being dry as well. although, using oil absorbing pads to make your face less shiny wil also prevent oil build-up.





exfoliate/do a mask once a week.





and avoid greasy, choclaty foods, as well as stress.





wash your face twice a day, and dont touch it. if you pop a pimple, smear it with medication or some sort of alcohol/antiseptic so it doesnt come back.





currently, i'm taking oral antibiotics and using the Steep Clean line by Bliss. its a bit expensive but it worked for me. see if you can get sames somewhere.
I have really bad acne too. Ive been using clean %26amp; clear and its starting to go away. U just have to find the product that's right for you. If nothings working go to a dermatologist. My cousin had REALLY bad acne. He used proactive and it did not help. He went to a dermatologist and they gave him stuff that cleared up his skin. He doesn't have a single pimple on his face now. hope that helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans