Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it safe to use Clearasil acne product during pregnancy?

I use it occasionally and I am 6 wks pregnant right now, but that is in the back of my head. Just to be on the safe side, if anyone has used it during pregnancy, did it affect ur baby??Is it safe to use Clearasil acne product during pregnancy?
When I was pregnant I had terrible acne. I asked my doctor if I could use anything to clear it up and she told me no! In some acne treatments the main ingredient is Salicylic acid which should not be used during pregnancy. But if the main Ingredient is Benzoyl peroxide it is safe to use. You are still early in your pregnancy so I wouldn't worry about it if you did use it, but if you plan on continuing to use it talk to you doctor to find out what is safe for you and baby!! Good luck and Congrats!!








http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnan鈥?/a>


http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/pregnan鈥?/a>Is it safe to use Clearasil acne product during pregnancy?
anything you take as far as medications..needs to be checked out by your OB while you are preg.....NO QUESTIONS asked
yes it's safe if it's going on your face.
I believe salycylic acid is the main ingredient in Clearasil? My doctor said that was okay, but benzoyl peroxide is not. A little a day is not going to hurt baby. It didn't mine anyway. I used salycylic and witch hazel throughout. Good luck and take care! I know acne can be bad during pregnancy, so know you aren't alone. I looked like a 13 year old!
it would have to be i dont see why not but if you are that unsure you should consult a physician
its perfectly safe....
It is perfectly safe. However, it may affect your skin differently because of hormonal changes. Some women find that products with salicylic acid (the main ingredient in clearasil) dries their skin out more when they are pregnant. But using it wont' hurt your baby at all.
yes.......maybe.......i dont know


wait...my people are calling me and they told me that yes it is safe
Make sure you ask you doctor fist.


Better to be safe then sorry.
yes, it's safe
This is perfectly safe to use :)
Completely safe, I asked my doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans