Thursday, June 24, 2010

Know any cruelty free treatments for acne?

Yes, Burt's Bees is 100% Natural and not tested on animals. It also works well. They have a whole bunch of different products. To see them go here:http://www.drugstore.com/templates/brows鈥?/a>





Good Luck!Know any cruelty free treatments for acne?
I agree with burts beewax. Look at the bottles before buying. it should say soKnow any cruelty free treatments for acne?
I use the stuff from The Body Shop...the tea tree oil on-the-spot treatment works for me, and my skin is soft in the morning!
As the person before stated.. Burt's Bees is a great product with all natural ingredients.. However, I have had more success using Dermalogica.. I'm a Esthetician and I highly recommend looking into their product line.. I personally have seen great results from using their products! Good Luck!
Yes.. really simple; stop drinking your favorite soda. and drink more water, if you can get water from a natural source that's way better. And stop eating that junk food that you love so much. Human beings were created to eat grains, fruits and veggies. If we were meant to eat bags of chips there would be chip trees in the wild. The acid in sodas kill your inmune system, so you need to boost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans