Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have long bangs, is that what is causing me to have bad acne on my forehead?

I'm 16 and a guy i read somewhere it doesnt matter but my mom is saying it does please help? 10 points for a good answer.I have long bangs, is that what is causing me to have bad acne on my forehead?
The oils and dirt on your hair will produce a reaction to the skin causing it to brake out. Make sure you keep your hair very very clean and take a brake on gels and hair products for your hair only worsening the chance of another breakout. To clear these brakeouts up get the bangs off ur face. comb them to the side and a great product to use is stride-x face 2 in 1 pads to clear and prevent acne and gel for on the spot treatment. If you brakouts get worse see a doctor and they can give you a med to clear this up. Hope this helps=)I have long bangs, is that what is causing me to have bad acne on my forehead?
When my daughter was a teen she had a lot of skin problems. She had long hair she wore around her face. I took her to a dermatoligist, who told us . to wear her hair away from her face. In a pony tail . So I think that your hair is most likely causing your face to break out. Also use a good cleansing bar of soap with out oils. I think the name of the skin soap he told her to use was called Promis. but i'm not sure that was the name. It will be in the skin dept of your drug store or at wal mart I don''t think it is cheap .
yeah because a bunch of my guy friends have acne on their forehead because they wear there bangs in their face.


if you are used to having your bangs in your face then everymorning and everynight. clean your face especially your forehead..and it should probly help.
Most likely, because the natural oils in your hair collect on to your face from your bangs, clogging your pores, making you get pimples.
yeah, i deal with the same problem. just wash your face, including your forehead morning and night for 2 minutes at a time with some sort of acne wash. it'll go away in a week or two.
If they cover up your forehead, then yes. Because the oils on your hair collect on your forehead making your pores clog up and giving you acne.
Natural oil from your hair gets on your forehead because your hair is on there, and it gets in your pores and causes pimples.
yes most likely. if ur hair is greasy..da oils r gunna get to ur 4head and cause pimples. just wash ur bangs when u notice they r getting greasy and at night pin them back or something so they wont be on ur face
mhm cause like your hair gets oily and like that oil gets on your skin and wham! thats how you get bad acne on your forehead. tehe %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans