Thursday, June 24, 2010

How does the Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit work?

I want to try it... who has used it and knows about it?How does the Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit work?
it didnt really clear up my acne


but when i get a pimple,it go away faster than when i'm not using ANYTHING


but it dry out and i feel like it has too much chemicals in it


i mean,every acne treatment have bunch of chemical but this one really irritate me


i dont like it at allHow does the Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit work?
WELL IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR ACNE, I HAVE USED THAT, PROACTIV, AND MURAD, THE ALL WORKED AT FIRST BUT AFTER A WHILE IT STOPPED, THEN I GOT RETIN A FROM THE DOCTOR, WHICH IS MY LIFE SAVER AND SELF CONFIDENCE BOOSTER
WARNING! Read this blog before taking any action, your answer is right here:


http://finallyigotridofacne.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING.
pretty well really.





but i agree with the answer abovve. same with me (:
it work good i used to have it bad but that stuff works good trust
  • myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans