Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do i get rid of acne in about a few weeks?probably?

I have a really light skin color and you can see every detail


and it's really dry because it's cold outside.


I tried using proactive but it left my skin very dry and left my acne scars their.


is there something that can clear my face in probably a few weeks? without leaving my face dry.How do i get rid of acne in about a few weeks?probably?
Get your head chopped off...its the only fast result!How do i get rid of acne in about a few weeks?probably?
Hey Rox!


I don't know about clearing it up that fast,but the best way for you to go would be to consult with a Dermatologist as they are M.D.'s who specialize in the treatment and care of skin! Best Wishes and God_Bless!
cortizone cream. it clears up acne almost instanly. I think you need a perscription though, it's a steroid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans