Saturday, June 26, 2010

Foods to eat when trying to prevent acne?

I'm currently using proactiv to treat my acne. It's working, but very slowly. Now I'm thinking I want to choose what to eat much more carefully.





I'm trying to avoid oily foods and sweet things. But what foods SHOULD I eat? Fruits? Vegetables? Any vitamins that I should take?Foods to eat when trying to prevent acne?
Include green leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet. Drink a lot of water regularly to flush out toxins. Avoid deep fried snacks.Hope this link helps with more remedies .Foods to eat when trying to prevent acne?
read tips on treating acne, skincare, home remedies and healthier eating on this site
Leafy vegetables, and specially radish is good.
I have a theory now it is just my theory and no one else's. I think that you naturally have oily skin. If you do then you need to wash your face with plain soap and water everyday several times a day. You see my son has started to get acne too and I was looking at his skin and it seemed to me to be very oily so I started him on the process of washing it several times a day and it has improved but he is young and does not like to work that hard at things so we get a few break outs and I get on to him about his washing habits. You see it isn't that he is dirty or even his face its just that washing the face will help dry out the oils and prevent your breakouts. Just a theory, hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans