Thursday, June 24, 2010

How does the adult male body excrete zinc? I take it for my acne.?

Zinc is the only thing that's worked on my chest/ shoulder acne. I take two 50mg tablets daily, but I want to know if that's healthy or building up somewhere. The bottle says to take one per day.How does the adult male body excrete zinc? I take it for my acne.?
If the zinc you are taking is water-soluble, it will be excreted through the kidneys.





If it is NOT water-soluble, it can build up in the liver and eventually cause a problem.





If the zinc supplement is not water soluble, you should abide the directions for dosing. Doubling the dose won't help you because the body can only metabolize and use so much zinc daily. The excess would get stored in the liver and tax that organ.





Even if you are taking a water-soluble zinc, taking a double dose is pointless.





Check with your pharmacist if the label does not specify the solubility. I think most zinc supplements sold today are in fact water-soluble, but check to be safe.How does the adult male body excrete zinc? I take it for my acne.?
My suggestion is to do what it says. If you want to take more than it says to, then talk to your doctor. And I'm pretty sure your body doesn't store zinc anywhere specific, it's just a mineral like calcium. Just remember that too much of a good thing can still be bad. So, like I said, ask your doctor if it's okay to take more than it says to.
Sweat it out Pee it out Flush it out with Kidney Stones Remedies
You most likely pee it out. It shouldn't build up as long as you don't exceed the recommended dosage.
don't worry your body uses it and then excretes it in your excrement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans