Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do i get rid of acne? What should i use?

What are some home remedies? Or a cheap product i could use? I have recently broke out on my forehead Its not really that bad but i have a bunch of little tiny bumps everywhere and occasionally get acne on my face. What could i do? I heard toothpaste helps?





Oh and im a 16 year old femaleHow do i get rid of acne? What should i use?
Never, i repeat, never use toothpaste..I've used them and they leave marks on your face. My face is acne prone and i have some bad acne marks. Basically, this is what i do...





1) In the morning, when i get up, i wash my face with normal tap water and a little cleanser to get rid of the oil. I pat dry my skin and leave it for about ten minutes.





2) Then, i apply the mixture of rose water and sandalwood powder and apply them evenly on my face. I apply a little more on the marks and leave them for about 20-25 minutes.





3) I wash them with normal tap water and proceed to shower. After shower, I wash my face with warm water and use oatmeal powder (you can make your own by crushing oatmeal) to scrub my face. Then, i wash it with slightly warm water.





4)I pat dry my skin and after im dressed up, i apply ice cube all over my face before i apply any concealer to cover my scars.





* my friends are really surprised at the progress of my skin. I discovered this method after so many trials and errors. Now, my skin glows and is healthy.How do i get rid of acne? What should i use?
This is what really keeps my acne under control. I cleanse my face with proactive. Next I make a paste of natural dead sea salt minerls, apply this to my face and into the shower while it's steaming. The idea is that my pores open and the dead sea minerals will do it's cleaning action. As soon as I get out of the shower, I again cleanse with proactive. I end by moisturizing my with proactive oil free moisturizer, then applying proactive repairing lotion.





It's a little involved but it's the only thing that works for me. Proactive alone did nothing. I do, however, think that that the natural dead sea minerals would work with any other cleaner/ moisturizer combination.
Yeah toothpaste helps you can also try these. If you have an oily skin wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the pimples like soap.The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. If you have a dry skin honey is a great remedy for acne and pimples because the honey kills bacteria. If you have a combination skin when you wash your face, use sugar to scrub it, at least once a day, for two weeks to rid yourself of acne.Try http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ for more info.
The best thing you can do is go to your doctor and ask her/him to prescribe you oral medication. The creams and over the counter stuff sometimes don't work for everyone and may make your acne even worse and cause scarring! taking pills helps and will save you a ton of money! Just don't get pregnant!!!! Major side affects will happen to your baby!!!!
well i used to have the same problem


some home remedies are:


-a banana-and-honey face mask


-an oatmeal face mask


-brown sugar


there are lots of them


but you should try burt's bees deep cleansing face cream, it makes your face really smooth and it's all natural. you can get it at target.
Toothpaste works for spot treatment, like you have just one or two pimples. If you have a lot I'd use proactiv it's 40 dollars every 2 months and it works great. I use twice everyday and my skin is clear i get compliments on it all the time too.





I'm 16 years old too so I know how having acne feels. But proactive really works:]
hammer the sunbeds
  • myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans