Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I get rid of acne scars?

I have little red/purpl'ish acne scars on my forhead and 2 or three on my chin.





How can I get rid of them WITHOUT buying things at the store. None of those clean and clear, neutrogena, or anything else work for me, they just cause me to have more acne








SPAMMERS GET REPORTED!How can I get rid of acne scars?
Try other things besides products from the store? I'm speaking about natural herbs, or veggies.


Like parsley. You'd have to eat a handful of that,everyday, to imrpove the visibility of your skin. It works, because it worked on me.


Or smear lemon,tomato,or cucumber all over your face. They don't just tone your skin, but heal it up, close up pores, and makes your skin look healthier.How can I get rid of acne scars?
You do have to buy it at the store but Bio-oil is really good for reducing scars :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans