Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you get rid of acne scars?

what type of medication or cream can you get to reduce the sight of the scars?How do you get rid of acne scars?
memorilanes, I acne problems beginning when I was 14. I had acne on my forehead that was really making me self-concious. I tried Proactiv, Murad, Oxycerin, and even the Asso Gold Cleaning Bar with limited results. I wound up contacting a dermatologist. After 6 months nearly all of my acne cleared up. I suggest you try calling a local dermatologist that can help. http://www.homeacnecare.comHow do you get rid of acne scars?
That's a good question. I've always wanted to know myself but always forgot to check it out. I'm also a little skeptical about all those products. Some of them are such rip offs!





You should check this website. www.makeupalley.com They have great product reviews on cosmetics from foundation to powders to brushes .etc. They even have reviews on aspirin masks and extra virgin olive oil. The site contains american and canadian products. I'm not sure about europe though.
I recommend using herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans