Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does Proactiv really get rid of acne?

I am looking to buy it this week on the website but its $60 and the bottles are like only 4oz each. Does proactiv really work is it a reasonable price. I could get a cheaper one instead.


Also I heard clean and clear is also good but which one is the best?


Have you used it? Does it work?Does Proactiv really get rid of acne?
yes Proactiv worked for me but you have to use all 3 of the products! or it wont clear your skin. that includes the cleanser, facial mask, and the thing you apply after washing your face ( green liquid). For awhile i actually used all 3 of them daily and my skin was cystal clear but i got lazy and just used the cleanser solo ...my zits came back. so if youre gonna use Proactiv you have to stay dedicated and use all 3 as recommended.Does Proactiv really get rid of acne?
My sister gave me a 2oz. bottle of the repairing lotion. For alot of people, using the whole system is very drying and irritating so she learned that if you just use the repairing lotion, you'll have excellent results. I have been using it for about 4 days and my skin has improved so drastically. I break out terribly around my jaw line and it's clearing up beautifully now. I'm so happy. Just buy the repairing lotion and put it on morning and night but make sure you wash your face first with whatever soap you normally use :o) Wherever you can buy proactiv, you can buy the repairing lotion. You don't need the membership or any of that stuff. I actually looked on ebay earlier and it's way cheaper than buying it direct.
It did not work for me.





For good skin regime, use a gentle cleanser, some benzoyl peroxide (I use it only at night), and a sunscreen everyday.





You should speak with a dermatologist if you really have questions about your skin. A dermatologist can prescribe Retin-A or other prescription drugs. She can also make treat you for other causes of skin problems, or give you prescriptions for really good products, such as a face wash similar to ProActive, but more effective.





Seeing a dermatologist may also help you feel better in knowing that this acne is a common skin ailment for many, many people. Just find someone who listens to you.
There are a lot of better Neutragene products





but Proactiv is worth it and it takes a little longer to work


than others, but it lasts longer





I have it, and I don't regret spending that much money


its better than wasting and wasting more money on products


that don't work





but Neutragena works and isn't that expensive


so you can buy those two
YES.





I had horrible skin and it was so frustrating, I tried everything from Clean %26amp; Clear to Neutrogena and finally my mom got me Proactiv when I was like.. 16 and for a few days my skin peeled (which is good, it is shedding the dry, oily skin) and after that it was clear. I'm 20 now and I still use Proactiv every morning and night, and my skin is still clear :)
You know I use proactiv and it has worked wonders on my face. I'm perfectly clear now and have been for years but my best friend tried using it for a year and it didn't help her at all. It just really depends. My suggestion is try finding a store that sells it. There is a kiosk in my mall that sells it a lot cheaper than anywhere else and its legit.


Good luck!
yes it does...but it you stop using it ..like i did for 3 days





i woke up and my face was covered with zits again





thats the bad thing about proactive...once you stop using it...more will come back





clean and clear are just like all the other acne products...not that go





i say go to your dermatologist..
IT DOES YOU JUST HAVE TO USE IT CONSTANTLY OR IT WILL NOT GET ANY BETTER...I SUGGEST YOU DON'T START ...maybe you should go to neutragena or clean and clear and make a routine out of that... i use clean and clear...i have a system goin..1 deep cleanin facial cleanser 2 astrigent 3 a moisturizer...twice a day it works!
its the second best acne wash in the world ( read it on one site)





but....... it depends on you


i've known people who LUVVV it cus it works and all


and


i've known people who say it doesnt work at all








i would try the Skin ID from Nuetrogena first but thats just me
Yes it does work i've been using it for a while now but i always forget to use it or im too tired to get up and do it before i go to bed...if your gonna get it and spend the money make sure you use it everyday.
for me it did work, for a while.


but then my skin just got used to it so it stopped working like it should.


im using skin id now, and that is working a lot better for me then proactiv did, just a suggestion
I used it a while back and it did not work for me at all. It did work for everyone else I know who used it though, so I would say go ahead and try it for a while.
I use proactiv and it works really well. I say try clean and clear first though to see if it works for your skin, if it doesnt then jump up to the higher priced item.
Not really. I used it for 2 months and it did nothing but when I quit using it my acne went away. I can't tell if it was proactiv or just maturing but while using proactiv it never did anything anyway.
i use proactive and it works pretty good if you have acne. some of my friends have used it and it made them break out. i guess it depends tho
I use proactive and i love it. I thought they were cheaper now though.. and yes it really does work but not on everyone
my brother used to use it, but it depends on skin type.


i would try a cheap one and if it doesnt work try proctive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans