Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is a good face wash from department stores like target that help reduce acne?

I like the Clean and Clear products. My Teen son uses Acne Free (Generic Proactive) and gets good results. If you skin is in any way sensitive, use Nutragena.What is a good face wash from department stores like target that help reduce acne?
Clean %26amp; Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser works great.What is a good face wash from department stores like target that help reduce acne?
Clean and Clear deep cleansing daily face wash.....My kids


praise this stuff....It's the only thing that has seemed to keep


them clear. Besides going to a dermatologist, which can be


very expensive. Clean and Clear also has this same product


for sensitive skin. Try it I think you will love it..
Neutrogena and Clearasil...they help to reduce oil production, which causes acne. Good luck, and I hope it helped!
I use clearasil daily face wash or clean and clear. I have to change it up after a while, so my skin doesn't get too used to it. But they work great for me. They are very gentle to the skin and very inexpensive.
As recommended above, Neutrogena. I would specifically recommend their Oil Free Acne Wash. It is really great stuff, with amazing skin clearing results! Good luck!
My dermotolgist recommends Neutrogena for acne. There are different strengths depending on skin types. Please note that when you start on any treatment, you will most likely get more pimples at first before you see results. but don't get discouraged.
Neutrogena, any type of their face wash works really well.
Noxzema
This has worked for all of my daughters and sons, the results are Fast and Positive...........drink 4 - 6 glasses of water every day, and for any ';problem'; areas use a bit of Nutrogena (sp.)
i used to use procativ but i switched to acnefree which is the same thing , just a lot cheaper. so far , its worked like a charm! good luck!
Well... if you can't afford Proactiv then use any type of deep infigurating cleanser... Something that cleanses your face works better than something meant for acne.





I hope this is too some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans