Saturday, June 26, 2010

Does accutane get rid of acne on your back and any where else you have acne?

or is it just for your face?Does accutane get rid of acne on your back and any where else you have acne?
It's an oral drug, not topical. As such, it goes throughout your entire body and dries up all of your sebaceous glands...it isn't able to distinguish between your face and your back.





When I was on Accutane, my back was the first place I noticed results and now it is SO clear. It used to be very blotchy...I would repeat the treatment just for my clear back and chest alone.





Good luck! :]Does accutane get rid of acne on your back and any where else you have acne?
Accutane gets rid of all your acne, it dries it all up, no need to worry if you have some were you dont want to show, itll go away no problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans