Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I stop and prevent acne?

I am 11 and I have acne scence I was 9. Can anybody gimme some answers?How can I stop and prevent acne?
take about four aspirin and dissolve them in a few drops of water.. add in a squirt of honey and make it into a paste.. you can also add in a few vitamin e capsules if ya like.. this can be used as a scrub, mask if left on for ten minutes, and a spot treatment left on over night.. it works like pro active.. i've used both and got the same result with each which is clear skin..





another thing i do as an exfoliate is i scrub my face with an electric toothbrush.. it's sounds kinda weird but it works.. it really cleans out your pores and removes dead skin, oil and dirt.. you can use any scrub ya like or the aspirin i mentioned.. i like to use st. ives.. and i do it about three times a week..





only wash your face when you wake up in the morning, before you go to bed, and after exercise.. excess washing makes your face produce extra oil..





warm water opens pores and cold closes them.. so wash with warm and rinse with cold..





also you may want to get a good toner and moisturizer.. not astringent because it contains a ton of alcohol and is rough on your skin.. and watch the make up you use.. a mineral make up is much better for your skin.. it doesn't clog your pores or cause breakouts..





drink lots of water.. eat healthy.. and take vitamin e, vitamin c, zinc and b vitamins..





i hope this helps..How can I stop and prevent acne?
i'm only 12 i know acne sucks! Try Biore warming anti-blackhead cream cleanser. It works on pimples and blackheads. Its only about 5$ at wal-mart thats wear I got it. I heats up and feels nice on your face. Try it its helping me and i only have like 5 small zits now! Also drink alot of water and eat fruits and veggies!
I am 14 and i have had acne since i was about 9 or 10. I know how you feel. Try using a cream with benzoyl peroxide or salycilic acid. I have started on Natures cure and it has been working for me. I also wash my face at night with a cleanser with tea tree oil. Just expirament with different things and find something that works for you. Good luck!
ask your mother to take you to the store to get a product like


-neutrogena


-cetaphil


-and other facial cleansers
Don't Drink Alot of Pop/Soda





Use Acne Cream
acne is actually influenced by hormones so until your body learns how to regulate them acne could be a problem. just find a good skin regimine, eat right, exercise, and drink plenty of water and that should control it reasonably
Velocity By Mary Kay.. Go to http://marykay.com and u'll find it
try proactive, or clean and clear they work very well(I think that they are overpriced)
Are you on your period? Use Alcohol it works good!
I have tried just about every facial product, and nothing works. I heard that if you detoxify your body your acne will disappear

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans