Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can i get rid of acne fast and without wasting money?

how can you get rid of acne fast!!!i need help, i want to know how to rid of acne on your own without buying any product..please help meHow can i get rid of acne fast and without wasting money?
Acne treatment products are a multi-million dollar industry. They are designed to treat your acne, but keep you breaking out at the same time. Clearisil, Proactive, Murad -- all are EVIL corporations!





There is indeed a 100% miracle cure for acne that is cheaper than you could ever imagine!!! It's only 3 bucks for 3 bars of soap! And I swear to God almighty it will work for you no matter what skin type you have!





I've used every acne product there is, including proactive which did an OK job, but I always still had at least one pimple at all times. Then I ran out, and I just used my Irish Spring (with aloe) bar soap on my face, and it works 100% of the time. People say it must be the aloe in the soap that does the magic, but I think all those other complex chemicals do a good job of cleaning the skin also.





As long as I wash my face really good with Irish Spring every 12 hours, my skin stays perfectly clear. And I can use whatever shaving cream I want, and whatever lotion on my face, and I never get breakouts, except lotion with shea butter or coco-butter (Wash your face in the shower with Irish Spring *before* you shave).





The only other thing that makes me break out is Nestle Semi-sweet chocolate chips in cookies. So I never eat any nestle chocolate anymore, just hershey's.





I guarantee if you use Irish Spring bar soap (the new one with *aloe*) you will never get another pimple for the rest of your life! It's awesome! I wish I would have known about it back in highschool so I never would have had pimples in the first place, but they didn't have aloe in Irish Spring back then.





And I use to get acne constantly on my back when I used coca-butter Tone bar soap. But now with Irish Spring, no pimples anywhere, just nice smooth skin. And the ingredients of Irish Spring are a lot of crazy industrial chemicals, but they do the trick! Better than any organic soap I've tried for acne. I promise you, after trying Irish Spring with aloe, you will thank God I told you about it!





*To renew your skin and remove old acne scars, use pure aloe vera gel on your face for one hour every day, then wash off with Irish Spring.





It's the luck of the IRISH!How can i get rid of acne fast and without wasting money?
Use a cleanser with benzoyl peroxide in it in the morning and before bed. Clean %26amp; Clear continuous acne control cleanser is a great one, available at walmart.


Then one other time during the day, wash with plain, original yellow Dial bar soap. It is an antibacterial agent.





My face cleared up in less than 2 weeks using this routine, but you have to stick to it.
try eating nothing but apples in three days. and lots of water! every night flush out the apples with an enema. and every night apply castor oil to your skin. and then on the third(last) day, drink grape juice and two table spoons of olive oil. your acne should be cleared. i havent tried this method but i will. let me know how it works out for you. oh and once you've finshed the apples, on the fourth day, take it easy on your stomach dont eat something real big. ok :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans