Thursday, June 24, 2010

My forehead is really oily, severe acne is nothing new for me, what can I do to stop the oil?

You can literally see the oil on my forehead; it glistens. I have sever acne on my forehead but it's getting better. Every night and morning I put salycic acid on it, and it gets better. And every night, morning, and noon, I wash my face with just a washrag and some water. What can I do?My forehead is really oily, severe acne is nothing new for me, what can I do to stop the oil?
my son has been using pine tar soap for a lil over a month now. it has really helped clear it up. he had it really bad. huge sores on his face, back and some on his arms and chest. you can get it thru your pharmacy. it costs about $4 a bar and a bar can last 3-4 wks.My forehead is really oily, severe acne is nothing new for me, what can I do to stop the oil?
I personally use Tea Tree Oil because it is well-known for its drawing properties, meaning it draws the infection (the pimple) out. I also use it on my acne regularly because it reduces the redness within hours of putting it on, and it works amazingly on my pimples to keep them away. It's very safe and doesn't hurt at all.. It is 100% natural with no ';fake'; additives in it or anything like that... Best of all it is cheap and easy to find, such as at Walgreens (if you have one around), or at stores that sell health-foods and natural medicines. It is a very common home remedy and is very handy in medicine cabinets or First Aid Kits because it is a ';cure-all'; meaning it is not just for one thing in particular, it can help with many things.





I use it, and I love it. ProActiv didn't work for me, and nothing else really has either.. but this stuff has pretty much done the trick.





I go through 8 hours of school each day with foundation, etc on and still have oil on my face.. but I have actually noticed I can come home and don't have Any greasy spots on my face from oil... this stuff worked..





Goodluck :)
I know it's expensive, but try that proactive stuff, my friends use it and it works really good.
Try following a basic oily skin care regime.
Another person recently asked about skin oiliness as well and you might want to look at that answer as well as this site where dermatologist's answer questions:


http://www.dermadoctor.com/pages/newslet鈥?/a>


You're right to wash 2-3 times a day. Doc also suggest blotting and I understand that tissue paper, like for wrapping gifts (the white stuff, not just wrapping paper or anything with ';stuff'; in it) can work as well to BLOT the face.


Drinking water seems to be a good idea.


Not using alcohol seems to be good (drying the skin will cause the oil glands to work overtime). Instead witch hazel is more recommended as the astringent.


At that site the doc has specific recommendations and evaluates some other treatments. I've never used anything (not even make up) so I can't speak personally about any of those treatments, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans