Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I get rid of acne blemishes?

The actual pimples are gone but all I'm left with is some blemishes on my face. I don't know why I have them I never squeezed or touched them I just cleansed my face as usual and they went away but all I'm left with is the blemishes. Any suggestions on how to get rid of them (cheaply-struggling student)?How can I get rid of acne blemishes?
Your blemishes (my theory) are because your pimples were deep and bruised the skin a bit... I would try burt's bee's blemish stick (be careful if your skin is oober oober sensitive or dry) and/or neosporin (in small amounts). Works okay for me...!How can I get rid of acne blemishes?
A common home remedy for blemishes is toothpaste. Use the paste variety, not gel and gently apply a small drop directly on top of the blemish. Let dry. This will draw the blemish out and leave you blemish free. If left on too long, the skin may become irritated. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-blemishes.blogspot.c鈥?/a> will help you overcome the problem.
Try using a toner like Humphrey's Witch Hazel Redness Reducing Toner. It will prevent redness and reduce the size of your pores, therefore helping reduce acne as well!. This product is under $5 and can be found at LuckyVitamin.com


Hope this helps!
you can try a mud mask 2x a week.


Drink fish oil capsules, lots of water


and try turmeric mask w/ lemon 1x a week





Massage your face with half olive oil and half honey and leave on 15min
Gently apply fresh lime juice on pimples and wash after 30 minutes if you don't have a sensitive skin. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
  • myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans