Saturday, June 26, 2010

What acne medications work the best?

ok so out of a 10 rating my acne is like a 5. benzoyl peroxide seemed to work for a bit but then it stopped working! i have had acne since 4th grade and now im in 7th so i hav had this for awhile but i want it to be gone! can u help?? no one should ever be cursed with these horrible red blotches on their face! i would never wish this on anybody!!What acne medications work the best?
I would recommend Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleanser and Moisturizer. It is more natural than the other products, and is gentle on your skin.


Here are some tips:


-drink plenty of water (6-8 glasses a day)


-eat your fruits and veggies!


-exercise (make sure you wash your face after though :))


-do not pick/touch/rub your face


-limit your sugar intake


-reduce the amount of stress in your life


There are also masks made of oatmeal, honey, rosewater and other household products that make great masks! Try googling these items and there should be masks that you can make.


By following these guidlines, you are on your way to healthier skin!What acne medications work the best?
I use different types together. Pro-active works, but I don't use that. First, I use the Nuetrogena Wave over my face, targeting oilier spots like the forehead. Then, I use either Nuetrogena On-The-Spot acne cream, or Clean%26amp;Clear acne cream on my zits (all of them, even the ones that are starting to show!). Then I put on Aveeno Daily Moisturizer lotion over my face to keep it smooth. This may not work for some types of skin, but it works for mine!
Ok, my face is clean and I have never had bad acne. (Just when I forgot to wash my face.) I use Bore. You can get it at Walgreen's, Target, and Wal-Mart. It work on sensative skin. Amy
try proactive for a whle, if that still doesnt work consult your doctor about accutane, it works extremely well
usually the dermatolight has some pretty good stuff. i know how you feel! im just the same as you and it really sucks!
nutrogena severe acne


it works 24/7 all day!!!!


its a little orange bottle


i cleared up good!!


but then u need


chap stick it dries


ur lips up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans