Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it ok to use Neutrogena acne stress control power scrub daily?




Well is it?! I'm on my 2nd day using it night and day, and it's working fine currently, but I'm not sure if it's going to harm me later on. Please give me advice!





Or how often should one use it?Is it ok to use Neutrogena acne stress control power scrub daily?
yeah just use it like once a day ;]Is it ok to use Neutrogena acne stress control power scrub daily?
I have learned that scrubbing your face creates more oil production. If YOU can use it I think every day is too much. I use cetaphil and my face feels clean after.
ok it's fine using day and night but if you start to see your skin drying and peeling a little, then take break for like 5 days and just wash your face with water doing those days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans