Saturday, June 26, 2010

What product should i use for forehead acne?

i have tiny skin colored zits all over my forehead. i have oily skin and i have no idea what product to try. i use the neutrogena deep clean invogorating the stuff inside the bottle is blue. but i havent seen any changes and i feel like i'm never gonna find the right product. please help and please dont write 'go to the dermatologist' cause i cant. thanks in advance!What product should i use for forehead acne?
I have the same problem. I have tons of tiny acne on my forehead. :(





I use Clearasil, Noxima, and Clean and Clear.





Clean and Clear works the best for my forehead and my nose (XD, yes, it's like a volcano there). I use Clearasil to rinse off my entire face, and Noxima for pimples that don't disappear. :)





Good luck! :)What product should i use for forehead acne?
First read this.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


There are many medicated acne lotions available over-the-counter without a prescription. Find one that contains Benzoyl Peroxide. Benzoyl Peroxide kills the bacteria that causes acne. It can bleach certain fabrics, so make sure that it has fully absorbed into your skin before getting dressed.





If you have severe forehead acne, standard over-the-counter medications may not be enough. You may want to see a dermatologist, who will prescribe antibiotics to kill the Propionibacterium acne bacteria. There are topical antibiotics and stronger oral ones. They are extremely effective, but may also have unintended side effects. Some people experience severe allergic reactions including rashes and fever.























http://lipcarecenter.com/lip-reduction-s鈥?/a>
I Use This Stuff Called, ';Clearasil 4 Hours'; And It Does Amazing Work.


I Put It On My Whole Face, Like A Lotion, And It Makes My Face Very Smooth And Super Clear. If You Have Acne, It Gets Rid of It In A Little Less Than 4 Hours





I Use It 3-5 Times A Day
Try neutrogena deep clean creme cleanser. The stuff in the bottle is white. Also, something that might be causing the zits is hairspray or hair products.
here are some remedies to treat acne:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>
clean and clear it works my sister has it and work and so dose the wave they both work alot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans