Thursday, June 24, 2010

Will spray on tans cover body acne scars?

I'm already naturally tan, but I have really bad scars from acne on my back, upper arms, and a little on my chest. A local fashion show is coming up and I'm being one of the runway models, I'm mostly likely going to have to wear a sleevless dress, when I auditioned I was wearing a long sleeve shirt, so they couldn't see it. Will spray on tans cover it up? If not, what are your suggestions?





Thanks!Will spray on tans cover body acne scars?
sometimes that can make it worse i would wash your back more often. If it is really soon then put make up on it. and after you are done then take it of soon !!!Will spray on tans cover body acne scars?
no...it will just make them worse
Hai friends do you have pimples, acne, scars, oily skin on face, If yes don't worry. For this I got relief from one site, In that I got many tips and treatments method's regarding this and Iam normal now you can also look in to this. In this site there are many other links posted by google ads in which I got many use full information's for pimples and acne,oily skin and scar on face and skin care. So go look in this site and be used to it. This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans