Thursday, June 24, 2010

What do you think of creasil acne vanshing cream?

Does it really work over night?What do you think of creasil acne vanshing cream?
Nope. toothpaste on the zit works much better and quicker.What do you think of creasil acne vanshing cream?
I highly doubt it. There are a ton of vanishing creams out there. It might take a couple of days; that's mother nature. Nothing I have ever heard of works that fast.
Just wash your face with soap and water alot (everytime you start to feel oily) and you will get rid of that acne super fast! You don't need any special creams or anything. Every time you wash your hands, wash your face you'll look and feel better every time you do it. Anything with acne treatment on it (in my experience) has only made it worse, with so many products out there for companies to make money off of you just because you don't wash your face enough, thats crazy!
I had preety bad acne , and it worked for me a little bit . In 3 days my face looked great , but it really dryed out my skin , and soon lost it's effectiveness , so I had to go to proactive , which works wonders (for me) . Good luck !
I haven't heard of this product you are mentioning, and I guess you are wanting to experiment with it. Before you buy it to explore it read the ingredients and if you find chemicals do not buy it. I recommend you to go for a natural way, check this website www.ecoflow.com/20083 it contains lots of good, organic and chemical free products. You can even shop on- line man! Nice writing to you.
it did not work for me so i started to usw this brand call ed mary kay velocity works great!
i wouldn't put that dog s*** on my fce if they paid me
no. dont put anything on ur acne. it will just make it worse. but i heard the proactive works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans