Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do u get rid of acne scarring?

i am 22 and i never had acne be4 but since i been stressed i have been breaking out like crazy. well any way i have been using proactiv and my skin is clearing but i have some acne scarring does that ever go away? and wat can i use to make it go away?How do u get rid of acne scarring?
I'm the same age as you and had the same problem, stressed out and had a bad breakout FOR A WHOLE YEAR, on my face (especially my chin), my chest and my back... oh my I thought it would never go away, but I got an anti-biotic from the doctor and it cleared up in 2 months. My scarring was really bad, but they are now really fading and clearing up finally. I don't use anything specific, I just wash and moisturise morning and night, drink lots of water and take a vitamin supplement. My advice to you is just be patient and give your scars time to heal. If you wear make-up, try to remove it whenever you're at home to let your skin breathe.


Good luck with it anyway. It won't be long before you're back to your beautiful self.How do u get rid of acne scarring?
Tahitian Noni face care products look it up online it really helps.
dermatologist will help
I would suggest getting a buff puff, a rough scouring pad that removes outer layers of skin, allowing new skin to replace old.


Most any drug store should have one.


For a variety of answers to acne scarring, go to the top of the yahoo/answers page, and in the search box type, acne scarring, click search, go from there.


Hope that helps.
Neutrogena Illuminating Microderm Cleansing Pads in combination with MD Skincare Alpha-Beta and Philosophy Save me.


A little expensive, but trust me, completly worth it.


If you don't want to spend that much, just get the cleansing pads and any vitamin c lotion. Sunblock SPF 30 is a must. Put it on top of the lotion.


At night, just use the lotion.


You can try Lumene, it has vitamin C in it, they sell it at Walmart.


If your marks are very severe, once a week you can use the Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel with CelluZyme.


it'll help, i swear.
  • myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans