Thursday, June 24, 2010

How Can I Clear Up My Acne Within Less than a Week?

My forehead is a freakin forest of acne and my mom is threatening to cut all my hair off if I don't get it cleaned up within a week. So far it's been like 3-4 days maybe and I think it's actually getting worse, I've tried everything I can think of...what can I do? I hate getting an inch or two of hair cut off, yet alone six !How Can I Clear Up My Acne Within Less than a Week?
Hi.


My advice is to ik this sounds gay probably but at nite time put a some sort of flexible head band around your forehead pulling yer hair out of your face, so when you sleep your hair is out of contact with your forehead. Be sure to wash your hair alot and as much as you can pull your hair away from your forehead when not in public. Wash face with prescription or soap and hot water 3 times a day. Hope i helped :)How Can I Clear Up My Acne Within Less than a Week?
If your skin is oily you should use a facewash that is oil free. Something that will dry up your acne. Use a face sponge to wash. You can find them at sallys Beauty supply stores which are everywhere or any beauty supply store, or you can probably find something like a face sponge at a drug store. Ask someone who works at the store that you want a sponge to exfoliate! Exfoliating will help alot. You should also find a gentle exfoliating face wash. Whatever facewash you get it needs to be oil free!





Hope that helps! I don't know how old you are, but just remember, whatever happens, it's not that big of a deal. Everything like this seems like a huge deal when you are a teenager. TRUST ME! I know! Hang in there no matter what happens. And just enjoy life while you are young! Find friends that are happy (not fake) and encouraging! Hanging around GOOD people is a good thing!
If you have bangs and don't keep them clean, or use lots of product, they could very well be causing your outbreaks. Your mom should realize, however, that teenagers get acne, and if she wants it gone, she could do something to help you clean it up. Wash your face twice a day (no more, no less) and keep your hair out of your face.
Yeahh.


get proactiv it works so well.


It goes away in less than a week

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans