Thursday, June 24, 2010

How could you easily get rid of light and dark scars left by acne?

I use tretinoid or retin-a. It makes my face looks so much clearer. But it's not instant. It takes about a month to see the effect.How could you easily get rid of light and dark scars left by acne?
There are plenty of products out there made specifically for acne scars.


The first ones that I think of are BioOil (or something like that) and the AcneFree scar treatment... both can be obtained at drugstores and stuff, I'm pretty sure.How could you easily get rid of light and dark scars left by acne?
I found that before you shower rub lemon on the dark area and gently rub with a puma stone twice daily.
choose a good skin lightener to exfoliate and peel off the topmost darkened layer of your skin.. don't buy products with hydroquinone or mercury, these are harmful.. here's a good source for safe and potent products that i've used..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans