Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I get rid of acne on my shoulders or back?

I have acne on my shoulders and back but it comes and gose BUT I WANT IT GONE .. please help I need some tips or someething ?How do I get rid of acne on my shoulders or back?
If you are using conditioner on your hair, make sure you rinse WELL!


I cannot emphasize this enough. Keep your hair in a pony tail, and always wear fresh shirt every day, not what you wore the day before...or even change shirts 1/2 way throught the day. Make sure your bed-sheets and pillow cases are laundered regularly (at least once per week) and if you are leaning on a couch or chair, vacuum these once per month. Believe me, household cleanliness affects you.





Eat lots of protein and cut back on potatoes and other starchy foods. Eats lots of green leafy vegetables and get lots of sun. (vitamin D is GOOD for the skin)





Drink plenty of water, and when you wash, lather well, and rinse well until your skin feels clean (not rubbery) If possible, get someone to wash your back and shoulders for you. Sometimes the middle of the back between your shoulders is hard to reach..How do I get rid of acne on my shoulders or back?
Acne on your back can be easily subsided when you take a shower take bar soap and thoroughly wash your back. Do this religiously and it should clear up
proactiv or clean and clear face wipes





you can use them on your back
buy some cream or anti acne cleaser, they REALLY work! Good luck!
do not shower with hot water and w.e face washes/products you use on ur sace for ur pimples use it on ur back! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans