Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best moisturizer from drug store for acne?

I need to get a moisturizer for my face and I wasn't sure if I should get Clean%26amp;Clear or Neutrogena or something else from the drugstore.





I have combination skin and have been breaking out a lot recently.





Any suggestions?Best moisturizer from drug store for acne?
out of the two suggestions you gave I'd say Neutrogena I'd also recommend Vichy.Best moisturizer from drug store for acne?
clearasil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG this thing has helped me get rid of my acne so quickly!!! i have combination skin too, and it works great. please try! i hopt it works for you too :) i dont know if they have moisturizers but all of their cleansers and cleansing pads helps you get rid of them! :)
  • myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans