Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do i get rid of acne on my shoulders and face?

im pretty sure my pores on my shoulders got clogged from sunscreen because i went on a 5-day cruise and used a lot of it on my shoulders and the pimples just sort of appeared...it was weird. They're mostly on my left shoulder. i'm 13 years old and i also have acne on my face if anyone knows how to get rid of that. my skin does not like harsh chemicals so anything natural would be great =)How do i get rid of acne on my shoulders and face?
Read this guide, it helps


http://www.reviewconnect.com/r/h/acnenom鈥?/a>How do i get rid of acne on my shoulders and face?
The best way to get rid of all of your acne is detoxification.





Acne is an internal problem that translates into skin inflammations and eruptions in the form of acne. This is why skin treatments are not the best solution for acne, but natural remedies can be. I would recommend eating lots of fruit and drinking lots of water.





However, It has been widely reported that ';apple-fasting'; (a detox method) is the fastest natural way to cure acne. Many of my readers have reported their acne clearing up in just days while apple-fasting. One of my readers found so much success with one of the most popular apple-fast acne solutions that he wrote about his experiences below. Check it out!
I think using Clearpores and other surface treatment work temporarily. I used to have a lot of acne just like you (all over my body, not just my face) but I find that rubbing all those lotions and cleansers is too much trouble.





Anyway, I came across a study that shows that people from other cultures that eat a good diet almost NEVER have acne...even when they are going through puberty. But as soon as they changed their diets, acne started to flare up like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans