Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can i get rid of acne?

beside proactive..


what could i use?


Is neutrogena good? and what about clean and clear? or nivea?How can i get rid of acne?
clearasil worked for my sisterHow can i get rid of acne?
You want the oil of oregano. period. And a very clean diet. I researched the prices and this is the strongest-undiluted oil: Oreganoworld.com for $19 oz-undiluted. You can call them-very nice people. I suffered 14 months with a terrible itchy rash-dermatologists took biopsy-could never help me-I have a whole bag of creams and medicines, but, this worked. I, also, had to give up sugar, wheat and yeast-a clean diet. I wish you the best. I just ordered a 2nd bottle and my daughter just ordered her 1st bottle for her family. Please read up on this healing oil. Antimicrobial, anti virus and antibacterial. I took it internally in gel caps and diluted with olive oil on the rash-cleared in 3days
No acne product has worked for me. The best thing is just wash it with soap and water and fight the temptation to pop the pimples, you don't want to leave your face scarred. Acne is an age thing, it will pass.
dermatologist


or my friend puts toothpaste on the zit because the alcohol drys the zit out!


try it. it works on her:)
I've used it ALL, and my acne still won't go away. But you can try Neutrogena that worked a tiny bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans