Sunday, December 13, 2009

Which bar soap is good for acne skin?

I get acne on my back and chest. It's probably because i have oily skin, or i'm using the wrong bar soap? What do you think will be a good bar soap that can clear my pimples away?Which bar soap is good for acne skin?
Ivory is very gentle on the skin.





I like Caress, and find that it has a pretty good balance on my skin, which is acne and back-ne prone.





You don't want a soap that's too drying though, because that will only exacerbate the problem.Which bar soap is good for acne skin?
There are some out there , but honestly Bar soap can hold bacteria and that may have something to do with your breakouts. Having oily skin def. has something to do with breaking out, but bacteria is a big part too. I would opt. for a body wash for acne rather than a bar. just google ';body wash for acne'; or try amazon.com
Don't use the same kind of soap you would use on your body. The skin on our faces is much more sensitive than the rest of our body. Buy one that is specifically for the face. Purpose makes a great facial soap bar.
My mother swears by Ivory....it's not acidic or something like that....and it's really gentle.
one that doesnt have moisturizer in it. you want to dry out your pimples and make them go away
I really like dove.
Use body wash and a loofah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans