Sunday, December 13, 2009

How To Get Rid Of Chest Acne?

I've had chest acne for around 2 years now and I hate it. I have medication from my doctor for it, and I shower daily sometimes twice a day. I drink lots of water to clear out my system, and i still seem to have acne. I've done lots of things to get rid of it. Has anyone done something that has actually worked to get rid of their chest or back acne?How To Get Rid Of Chest Acne?
There are quite a number of powerful drugs available to as an acne cure treatment. Accutane and Retin-A are both name brands of drugs that have proven effective in the fight against acne. Many women avoid these particular drugs because they have been shown to cause birth defects, but men might still decide they are good products for them. They can be quite drying to the skin and require that a man not only learn about treating outbreaks but skin routines in general.





For other options, you can try searching through http://www.skinsosilky.com/adultacne/14-鈥?/a> ..Good luck!How To Get Rid Of Chest Acne?
its called puberty. it will dissapear over time. keep fresh
  • myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans