Friday, December 11, 2009

What works better as a natural acne scar reducer? lemons or strawberries?

i've heard more about lemons, and rubbing a lemon on the face, but also read that strawberries are a natural bleach. if anyone has experience, please let me know if it works.What works better as a natural acne scar reducer? lemons or strawberries?
Lemon juice contains more natural acid and vitamin C, both good for skin and possible slight scar reduction.What works better as a natural acne scar reducer? lemons or strawberries?
I think that lemon works really well but I've never tried strawberry. I think you should mix the juice of the two together and try it out. If it doesn't work you still have a delicious fruit drink to spare. Hope I helped.
i have heard that also, never tried it myself but my neighbor uses lemons on her face and she looks like she has great skin
lemon is used in a lot of cleansers but I think strawberries work to prevent acne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans