Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I clear my acne in three days?

I am having a pool party in three days, and my boyfriend and all of his friends will be there. My face has really broken out. I want to be confident when I'm there, but my acne takes away from my confidence. I need help. If you can, I would really appreciate it. Thank youHow can I clear my acne in three days?
No sugar, or salt. (in excess)


avoid friction to face (IE rubbing it.)





rinse your face under really hot water, like when you are in the shower. Then when it comes time for the party, use a little make-up.How can I clear my acne in three days?
Neutrogena® Advanced Solutions™ Complete Acne Therapy System has everything you need to help shut down the acne cycle and get consistently clearer skin.





Using the two leading acne medicines along with a SPF 15 formula for acne-prone skin, this powerful system not only clears visible acne, it also helps stop acne under the skin before it emerges, promoting the return of clear, healthy-looking skin.





Step 1:


Skin Polishing Acne Cleanser contains Salicylic Acid acne medicine and micro-fine beads that are designed to unclog pores, treat and help prevent pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.





Step 2: Morning


Sun Shield Day Lotion is a unique combination of SPF 15 and DermaNaturals™, an exclusive botanical complex, protects acne-prone skin from damaging UV rays while calming and promoting the return of clear, healthy-looking skin.





Step 2: Night


Overnight Acne Control Lotion contains Benzoyl Peroxide acne medicine which kills bacteria and treats inflamed breakouts while helping prevent future acne.





Help stop the acne cycle and get consistently clearer skin.
I hate to tell you this girlie, but there isn't a sure way to do that... I mean to get rid of your acne in three days. I have heard that proactive works pretty well, but don't worry. If you have a boyfriend that really cares about you then you shouldn't have to worry about anything, and you don't have to worry about impressing his friends either. Just be yourself.
If you’re worried about acne, here are some ways to keep pimples away: To help prevent the oil buildup that can lead to acne, wash your face once or twice a day with warm water and a mild soap or cleanser. If you wear makeup, moisturizer, or sunscreen, make sure they are “oil-free,” “non comedogenic,” or “non acnegenic. If you have long hair, keep it away from your face and wash it regularly to reduce oil.





http://www.pr2nx.com/2008/07/10/acne-cur…
HONESTLY, this will work.


i know its so dull, but you'll love the results! drink loads of water during the three days and you really will see a difference. and tea tree oil on blemishes gets them away quicker than anything else.


good luck, dont worry, and enjoy your pool party!! xxx :)
try a facial with an expert, other wise if you use over the counter stuff you might just get irritated...








also a good dermatologist can help u! good luck either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans