Friday, December 11, 2009

What can I do about acne on dry skin?

My skin is really dry, and I get big red pimples. I've ben using retin-A for a few years, but it doesn't help and makes my skin very dry and flaky.What can I do about acne on dry skin?
You should use some Facial mask recipes.


Here are a few:


Avocado and Yogurt Facial Mask for Dry Skin





Avocado, which contains vitamin E, as well as other natural oils, is a great moisturizer for dry skin.





Place a ripe avocado, peeled and seeded, in a blender or food processor with four tablespoons of plain yogurt. Blend until smooth. Apply the mixture to your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for ten to fifteen minutes, and then rinse your face with warm water.





Banana and Yogurt Facial Mask for Dry Skin





The yogurt will not only hydrate and soften your dry skin, it will also exfoliate your skin, removing dead skin cells.





Peel one banana. Place half of it in a bowl. (You can eat the other half.) Mash the banana with a fork. Add four tablespoons of plain yogurt to the banana, and stir the mixture until smooth. Apply to your face and leave on for ten to fifteen, then rinse off with warm water.





You should mosturize and exfoliate.


Exfoliating will get the dead skin off.





Look for a good face cream [I recommend Himalaya. Its herbal and natural.]





For exfoliating, the most efficient recipe for me is:





Yoghurt, Honey %26amp; Sugar Exfoliating mask.





Get one teaspoon of Yoghurt, 1/2 teaspoon of Honey, and one teaspoon of sugar. Mix and apply to face.





If you want to make it in a bigger proportion, use the ratio 1:1/2:1





For the pimples, I recommend you put toothpaste on them and leave it overnight. That will dry them out.





Here's another remedy for the SMALLER pimples:





Get half a cup of water and mix 1/2 teaspoon of salt in it. Soak cotton balls in the salt-water and apply on your pimples to soften them. Apply pressure for several minutes. Then apply honey on them for 10 minutes. This should decrease the size and redness.





You can also try an olive oil facial, although I wouldn't recommend that, because if you accidentaly use too much, you might breakout in pimples.What can I do about acne on dry skin?
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem dot com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
Try avoiding irritation. Even products that say gentle or for sensitive skin can be irritating. You have to be familiar with the ingredient label. I've really liked Paula Begoun's advice. You can find her books in the library and see her website below. She doesn't promise miracles, but is good with realistic advice.
Proactiv always works use it every night and it works
mosturize


wash your face twice a day


get 8 hours of sleep


avoid make up for a while





should clear up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans