Saturday, December 5, 2009

Foundation for olive toned and acne prone skin?

I have an olive toned complexion and Im prone to breakouts. Im looking for a foundation that suits my olive skin tone, is LONG WEARING, and doesn't cause breakouts. I guess it needs to be non-comedogenic? Oh yeah and I prefer medium coverage--just enough to kinda cover my freckles but not look cakey and feel like Im wearing a mask.Foundation for olive toned and acne prone skin?
if you have olive skin dont use a olive that is to much a little bit goes a lond wayFoundation for olive toned and acne prone skin?
Dinair Airbrush Makeup!!!! its amazing! ive used it for 2 years now and never been happier! it all water based so it doesnt irritate ur skin. it makes my skin look flawless but it goes on super natural...where it looks like ive just got great skin naturally. if u go to google and type in Dinair u can find their site and look at pics and stuff
Try the Medium Beige color of LA Minerals foundations. They have 3 different formulas: Ones light and glowy, ones medium coverage and natural glow, the other is matte coverage and has oil absorbing and healing ingredients in them.


Most important thing is avoid talc, and bismuth oxychloride. They will both break you out more!


http://www.laminerals.com you can get samples shipped to you. That's what I did.
Avon has a variety of foundations for all different skin tones for more info just e-mail me
  • web hosting talk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans