Sunday, December 13, 2009

Whats the best moisturizer for oily acne prone skin?

I need a moisturizer to use at the end of my reimen and I want to know whats the best OTC moisturizer for oily acne prone skin to use at the end of my regimen. Thankss :]Whats the best moisturizer for oily acne prone skin?
Biore is a great brand - i think its called the lightweight daily moisturizer with SPF 15


its reallly good stuff


try it!Whats the best moisturizer for oily acne prone skin?
Olay
If You have really bad acne, the best thing you can do is not put anything on your skin other than face cream untill your skin has cleared up a little.


x
Pro-Active moisturizer
Try Black Opal's Oil-Free Moisturizing Lotion
';Pure Focus'; by Lancome, it's the best moisturizer I have tried for oily skin. I started using it a month ago and it's amazing. It prevents my face from getting all oily and shiny, no need 4 make-up :).
I don't know the best but these are good:


Olay for sensitive skin oil-free.


Clean%26amp;Clear dual-action oil-free.


See the reviews on www.makeupalley.com
olive oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans