Sunday, December 13, 2009

What are some remedies for Body Acne?

What kind of things can someone do to get rid of body acne? All of the things you see in store now such as Clearasil, Oxy, Noxema and all of that stuff is only for the face. None of them say they are for getting rid of body acne. I'm 27 years old and I still suffer from acne on my arms and my legs.





Any suggestions on things to try?





ThanksWhat are some remedies for Body Acne?
ok, this completely happened by accident. i bought a body wash from walmart cause it was inexpensive and i didnt have any soap in the house. I have some acne on my chest and back and sometimes on my shoulders. and i noticed the day after I used the bodywash it had dried up some. a few days later it was completely gone!!


It even cleared up the rash on my shoulder! oh yea...i didnt tell you what it was, its the walmart brand exfoliating body wash. its white with light blue exfoliating beads.


HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!








*i used it on my face too just because i was so excited, and my skin cleared up completely. im not even kidding!!!*What are some remedies for Body Acne?
neutrogena has a great acne fighting body wash that you can get at your local grocery store. i'd suggest giving that a try.. if that doesn't work i'd suggest seeing a dermatologist. you might not actually have acne, it might be some form of skin disorder, like escema.





good luck and i hope this helps!
Go to wal-mart and buy a bottle of zinc, take two day. Trust me it I know it works. I am 28 and I had the same problem, then found out from a Christan Dr's book and you will be amazed.
Try proactive
actually, on the contrary, most products for the face are also for the body.





scrubs are also good
Neutrogena body scrub
After spending way too much money on ProActive to help clear up my skin, I started using PanOxyl about a year ago.





It uses 10% benzoyl peroxide to help dry up and clear up your skin. I'm 25, and it has worked wonders for me. You can buy it at most stores.
Neutrogena body clear body scrub, works wonders
You need to exfoliate the area with St. Ives' exfoliating cream.
Hey David..I think you should buy NIVEA for Men Face cleansing oil control face wash, lotion and shaving gel remember it has to say oil control. My husband uses that. He is in the Army and has to shave a lot. For your body you might have to buy body scrub. They sell those sea salt scrubs in the mall. I don't know what's it called but bath body works people can show you. Have you tried going to the GNC store? They have proteins and vitamins that can help you.
well, if u get acne free, u can use it on ur chest and back, it even says so on the bottle, its kinda expensive, but it works!!!!!!!
tea tree oil
NEUTROGENA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans