Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can i treat the two acne scars;one on the left of my chin and one on my cheek.They feel soooo red!!?

They look really red and it seems like makeup doesnt cover!! How can i cover these narsty marks, or better yet, how can i treat and prevent them??How can i treat the two acne scars;one on the left of my chin and one on my cheek.They feel soooo red!!?
You can find a lot of great articles and useful tips at:





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/





The cream kit they recommend made all my scars lighter.





Also I tried some of their home remedies as well.





Good luckHow can i treat the two acne scars;one on the left of my chin and one on my cheek.They feel soooo red!!?
One thing, how long have you had them? Because depending on how long you have had them, they may not be scars, they may be hyper pigmentation, which looks like a scar but it should fade away after the pimple is gone after a few weeks, maybe a month. But if it is a scar, try proactivs skin lightening stuff, or a scar lighten from london drug or something like that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans