Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am african american with a honey almond complexion. I have adult acne, which leaves me dark spots?

My adult acne leaves me with dark black spots on my face. Are there any homemade concotions that will actually work to get rid of these ugly black spots on my face. I have heard about lemon juice. I have been using Ambi for discoloration since i was about 15, but i hear the hydroquine is not good for prolonged use.I am african american with a honey almond complexion. I have adult acne, which leaves me dark spots?
ProActiv works for some, but here's the nasty catch: You miss it even for a day, and you get a complete break out, worse than how it was off the darn stuff.I am african american with a honey almond complexion. I have adult acne, which leaves me dark spots?
Proactive works for my granddaughter
I use Ambi Black Soap With Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter. It is so good for keeping your breakouts from leaving dark marks!!
I believe I found the answer to your prayers...try visiting this website on Natual SoapBars.





http://chagrinvalleysoapandcraft.com/soa鈥?/a>





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans