Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I cure my Acne?

The title says all, but I don't want the average answers, wash your face, take showers, use proactive. None of this works. I've used several different acne medications and the acne stays. Any tips? Now I'm trying to bleach the acne, and taking Anti Biotics.How do I cure my Acne?
I know exactly where you are coming from. I've tried all these things. The only thing that has ever consistently worked for me is Acnezine. I don't know why more people don't know about this. It's an herbal pill that you take on an empty stomach, before a meal, once a day. Simple. My acne (big, hard, sore, cyst-like pimple) is triggered by hormones and stress. None of the useless ';experts'; I've gone to have told me this, I had to figure it out for myself. Topical treatments alone DO NOT work for me! I swear by Acnezine. They say if it doesn't work after a certain number of days you can get a refund. I've found that the company is easy to deal with, too. I canceled my account a while ago because I was doing the thing where they automatically send you a supply every two months and I wasn't going to be needing anymore bottles for a while (you get 30 pills in each bottle). The cancelation was simple. Now I'm back on the auto ship thing. Along with that, I would say the best thing is to keep your skin care routine simple. Wash with something like Neutrogena's acne bar soap, or their Stress Control line, use a gentle toner, and a gentle lotion. For spot treatment I like Neutrogena's 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. It comes in a small white tube. It's better than others because it has a lower percentage of benzoyl peroxide that most others, which means it won't over dry and irritate your skin. You always wan to keep your skin feeling good - not too dry, not too oily. I love Neutrogena and Aveeno. Don't irritate your skin. Keep it simple.





http://www.acnezine.com/





Another thing, if you don't want to try Acnezine (although I REALLY think you should) check out these videos. This guy came up a with an inexpensive system using any drugstore acne face wash, Neutrogena's benzoyl peroxide, and any really good moisturizer you would find at a drugstore. Just watch the videos and check out he website:





http://www.acne.org/


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU7vX3VNA鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKLAI2CAb鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGnCUz82_鈥?/a>





Still, I would recommend Acnezine first and foremost.





Good luck!How do I cure my Acne?
The tricky part about acne is that the problem can


actually become worse if you overmedicate. That's


because acne medication can overdry the skin, causing


a boost in your skin's Sebum (oil) production. This


results in...you guessed it - more acne.





So what's the long term solution? Find gentler


solutions or even natural acne cures that won't


shock your body into more breakouts.





Here's what I recommend...





Glycerin based facewash:


Glycerin is gentler and will balance the


pH levels in your skin.





Antibacterial Soap:


For body acne, try using an antibacterial soap


to slowly dry out the skin. If your skin gets too dry,


switch to a moisterizing soap like Dove to


counterbalance the effect.





Don't Overwash:


Wash your face only 2 times a day max and gently


pat dry with a towel.





Moisterize:


Use a gentle face moisterizer if the glycerin based


face wash drys you out too much. I like using


Aveeno moisterizers personally.





Change Your Diet:


Eat almonds, fiber, drink lots of water and avoid


excess sugar intake. Food really does make a difference.


This is because the food you put into your body has a


direct effect on your Sebum (oil) production. By eating


the right foods, you'll minimize oily skin, thereby


preventing breakouts.





Egg Whites:


If acne medication isn't working or causing new breakouts,


try applying egg whites to the pimples at night before bed.


This natural remedy works by gently drying out the clogged


pores and clearing up the pimple.





Oatmeal Masks:


One of my favorite natural skin conditioners is wearing an


';oatmeal mask';. The oatmeal with smooth your skin while


simultaneously absorb toxins and oils from your pores.


Try this for a few days straight. Wear the oatmeal mask


for 10 minutes, then wash off. You'll have a nice


glowing complexion right after.





Lemon Juice:


Lemon juice also dries up pimples and kills any bacteria


in the infection.The citric acid also balances your skin's


pH levels to prevent future breakouts.





Honey:


Yes, despite your initial beliefs, honey is FANTASTIC for


skin care. Actually, you may notice on many moisterizers


that honey is an ingredient. Much like the lemon solution


above, honey balances the skins pH levels. Test out this


sticky remedy by dabbing pimples with honey and leaving it


on for 5-10 minutes. You can apply full honey masks to your


face but I prefer the oatmeal masks instead.


They're less messy.








For more great remedies, CHECK OUT THE SOURCE LINK Below.
Anti Botics can take a long time to work. To learn more about acne visit Http://SmoothMoistSkin.com , there are some good tips there that you might like.
Call up some local spas in your area and see if any of them offer an ance facial. Theres one in my area that my friend swears by.
use a special cream, that ur doctor will give u
  • web hosting talk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans