Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is a good drugstore acne system?

I want to start cleaning my face regularly for homecoming which is in about a month. I have acne prone/ combination skin. I would like to buy it at target. My budget is 15-25 dollarsWhat is a good drugstore acne system?
The cheapest way to fight acne.





Your acne is cause by your oily skin. Bacteria loves oily skin. Wash your face three times a day with only warm water. If you don't have access to a sink, use a tissue paper to dry your skin (gently patting it on your skin to soak up all the oil).





For spot treatments, wash (with only warm water) and dry your face then use an unscented alcohol base hand sanitizer (like germ-x) on the spot.What is a good drugstore acne system?
The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me way more than this lol and the crap they gave me just made my acne worse You should check out this website what sells acne cream , it got rid of mine in 7 days its cheap and and if you're not happy money back





www.StopMyAcne.Info








Diana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans