Sunday, December 13, 2009

I used to have really bad acne, now i have all the ugly scars to prove it. How do i get rid of them?

I'm 16 so I don't have any money for anything big or expensive. Make up hardly does the trick. Does anyone have any homeopathic remedies or home tricks for acne scars?????I used to have really bad acne, now i have all the ugly scars to prove it. How do i get rid of them?
A very inexpensive way to remove scars is to get plenty of sunshine and fresh air. Sunshine is responsible for triggering Vit D which is essential to having healthy skin. Fresh air and sunshine will cut down on stress levels and course oxygen to the skin. Do not go sunburn though and never be under the sun after 9am. Rub garlic juice on those scars to speed up the process. If you want to read more go to http://www.get--rid--of--acne.com. They have tons of suggestions and home remedies.I used to have really bad acne, now i have all the ugly scars to prove it. How do i get rid of them?
It depends on the type of acne. Talk to a dermatologist. But what worked for me was tanning. 5 minutes in a tanning bed three times a week took care of most of my acne, especially on the back, chest, and shoulders. my dermatologist prescribed differin gel for my face and it worked to.
To get rid of dark spots left over from pimles mix cinnamon powder with a little lemon juice and a few drops of honey. Apply only on pimples/ acne daily for at least one hour and wash with cold water. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
Try Madema scar cream? I don't know how it's spelled. If you go to walmart and go to the pharmacy, they can help you.. or someone in HBA or cosmetics..
Try rubbing honey with lime juice on your face leave on for 15 min then wash off also oatmeal with milk or tamato juice with lime juice
  • myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans