Friday, December 11, 2009

Which brand of over the counter acne products has wroked best for you?

Out of these brands: Clean and Clear, Clearasil, Oxy, Stridex, Neutragena, Aveno, and Panoxyl, which have worked the best for your acne. I've tried every brand, but I was just wondering what others may perfer. Also, tell why you liked that brand/ product. Thanks!!Which brand of over the counter acne products has wroked best for you?
Hi well i have been using Clear Now and the results are amazing! i liked it because it was easy to put it on,and i could see instant results in a week!


I think you should give it a try ,and if it didnt work or you dont like it simply return it,and they will send you all your money back,have absolutely nothing to lose!


Here is the website


https://www.quixtar.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=701940


-Hope this helps!


register as a customer for freeWhich brand of over the counter acne products has wroked best for you?
Something different works for each person. For me, that has been Noxzema cleansing products. Also, you may check to see if your doctor can prescribe an anti-biotic, since acne can be caused by bacterial infection. If all else fails, Accutain is a powerful last resort.
When I was a sophmore in highschool I was put on steriods for my ulcerative colitis. I put on a lot of weight and my face became drenched in oil and full of pimples. I stayed after school to take extra classes with my german and math teachers. So I took the 4:30 bus home. My busdriver noticed I had a problem and bought me Nutrogena On The Spot. It's never failed me yet and this was five years ago. I don't need it too much these days but I do use it once in a while when I have problems. You should try this stuff, it's great! I
For me, it was Noxema and staying out of fluorescent lights. Yep. Not kidding. I only had problems with pimples with the cheapo fluorescent lights like they had in schools. The 'day light' ones don't cause any at all.





What cleaner you use depends on your face type. Out of the ones you listed, most dried my skin way too much.
Hello, I'm a doctor. Use accutane. I think that you want to get more info about it. Please go to ----%26gt; http://nurse26.notlong.com/6AA7Kw9
I love my Neutrogena wave. It does not work imediately but after about two months my face was completely clear.
neutrogena
proactive!
  • web hosting talk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans