Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do you get rid of acne naturally?

Im 18, mums a homeopathic doctor, and I need to find a way to get rid of my acne but with no prescriptions. I'd really appreciate your feedback.


thanks





- BeccaHow do you get rid of acne naturally?
well ok look, im 16 and i have a clear face. now. What really worked for me was clean and clear products. depending on your type of acne buy the one that works best for you. The one's that say exfoliating are good because they leave ur face clean. wash your face at most 3 times a day. morning, afternoon, and night. also buy clean and clear astrigent which is a soft alcohol that you can use after ur washes. most importantly drink a lot of water, be devoted to what your doing, and don't stress because it wont all go away fast. it took me some time to get it off and now and then i get some pimples. Also use cream on your face to avoid over drying. oil free creams are the best.





hope this helps.How do you get rid of acne naturally?
hey chicki - a spot is an infected pore so basically you need to treat the infection. best way to do this naturally is to use something like witch hazel - very effective at getting rid of spots- u can use it as a toner after you cleanse your face and before you put on moisturiser. another natural thing to use is tea tree ... i didnt find this as effective but everyone is different. taking evening primose oil also helps balance out our hormones (which cause spots) so thats a good thing to try. make sure you cleanse tone and moisturise every morning and night. hope this helps. if its severe then u should ask ur doctor. xxx
Everyone has a different thing that works for them. You're gonna have to try a variety of things out. I wash my face with icy cold water 3x a day, and I rub a very (less is more) tiny amount of shea butter on my face at night. Then, I put lotion on my face in the morning. That seems to do the trick for me.
This is a little off the wall, but I found out I had acne because of a milk allergy - no milk, no acne. Worked for my sister too, but it might just be a weird family thing.
Well I doubt it's what you would consider natural.. lol.. but if I ever get an oily zit a dab a little toothpaste on top of the sucker and it's gone in a couple hours.





----%26gt;my 2 cents





:-)
Hi Becca, you can wash it with lukewarm water, avoid fatty foods and enough sleep... Try Panoxyl its good.
wait it out, it will go away eventually
Sewing needle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans