Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to get rid of some acne on my back?

It's a little painful and hurts when touched. I wear an underarmour everyday to school. I don't wear it to bed, I wash my back in the shower everyday. Any advice? I don't want to see my dermotologist, I'm open to ideas.How to get rid of some acne on my back?
you should try a tca chemical peel this really worked for me you should try it, i recommend it here's a link to the website where i order products from http://www.beautyscientific.com/ they also have very effective acne product mostly peels and skin bleaching productsHow to get rid of some acne on my back?
switch under shirts, underarmour might be trapping your sweat, trying wearing a cotton shirt every once in a while. Also, you can wash your back with whatever face wash you use.
Acne is caused from imbalances and impurities within the body, and that's why the best treatment is an internal cleansing treatment that goes right to the source and fights acne before it even begins.





In most cases, acne occurs during teenage stage because of hormonal changes or imbalances that occurs.





Acne treatment is very important because it leaves indelible marks.





For more information about acne check out this link: Natural Acne Relief


http://womans-health.net/acne/index.php
  • myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    small business loans