Friday, December 11, 2009

Will the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Cleanser work?

I bought it today, I have mild acne, but will it work? Clearasil and Clean and Clear didn't work for me. How long until I see good results?Will the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Cleanser work?
It may or not work, some treatment work for some people while it can make acne worse for others. Your best solution would be to drink lots of water and try not to stress too much about it as stress if known to make acne worse. Also acne goes away pretty fast when you know how to get rid of body toxins. I used this method and has been acne free since then http://morereviewz.googlepages.com/acnef鈥?/a> You can try it if you like.


Good LuckWill the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Cleanser work?
This was widely considered to be one of the best acne treatments available, and works best to prevent acne before it starts, and to prevent minor acne from becoming more serious.
I bought a tube of it and it made my face all dry and it burned. The next day my face was more broken out than before. But the cream cleanser for sensitive skin worked wonders. Its just a matter of trying them and finding out whats best for your skin. Not everyone is going to have the same results as you.
yah it should work.it depends on what kind of acne you have. some zits are caused differently than others. if it doesnt work you can go to your doctor and ask them to recomend a prescribed medication applied to face. i went and my doctor she gave me differin it works REALLY WELL!!
I don't know about Neutrogena, so I probably shouldn't answer, but if it doesn't work for you, try Proactive. My girlfriend uses it daily and it has worked great for her.
Neutrogena did not work for me. Proactiv works the best. I wouldn't use anything else.
Works for me, but I'm not a teen.
Works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
small business loans